Monday, 26 January 2015

No7 Pure glamour kit

 Over the Christmas period I loved the No7 advent calender and then for my birthday I received some more No7 goodies from my family and I love it the products are such good quality. 
There are some beautiful products in this little kit with two eye-shadows I don't know the names of them but one was the same as one in the advent calender so my mum will enjoy that one. A brush which is lightweight and soft, a blush in the shade Damson which is a beautiful warm natural blush. An eye pencil, this is just your standard black liner with a smudger on the end. And lastly there is a coral pink lip gloss called Happy.
 on the inside of the box there is 3 different look guides using the products, this is really nice for beginners and because the make-up is quite neutral it will suit all skin tones and the shadows are easy to blend.

 I hope you enjoyed this post and there may be another No7 post soon, just a little disclaimer that I am not being sponsored or paid in any way for this post and the products where bought by family.
Thanks for reading 
Deeanne 
xxx







Post a Comment