Saturday, 6 December 2014

No7 day 5 and 6

These two days I was really impressed with I opened the doors to two nice products that a lot of people will love.
5th December
On this day I got this nail polish called highland mist, it is a really nice deep sophisticated pink and it's a nice size, good for travel but not too small, it's a 4ml bottle and the brush is quite wide a bit like the Rimmel ten second nail polishes.
6th December
Today I got the No7 Lash impact intense volume control mascara, I am really happy that there is a mascara in here, I love trying out new mascara's and although I haven't tried it yet I have high hopes for the name.This is also a good size it's a 6ml tube. Over the two days I got some good product and I can't wait for tomorrows.
Thanks for reading and remember to check back Monday for another No7 advent post, also leave me a comment if you would like me to review any of the products.
Deeanne
xxx


I use http://www.fotor.com/ for my photos and have asked their permission for use on my blog.


Post a Comment