Thursday, 4 December 2014

No7 advent day 3 and 4

 December 3rd
On this day of advent I recieved an Eye colour brush, it feels really soft and the handle isn't too long so would be good for travel or for more precise work. Although the brush is soft it is quite flat so it would be best for packing on the colour. I'm not sure about the brush being white though, it's good in some ways because you can see if it's dirty but then if you use dark colours it will never be white again. I think this was a pretty  good gift.
 December 4th 
On this day I got the No7 youthful eye serum, this product I am neither here or there on, I don't think I really need to use anti aging products just yet but it would be a nice little gift for someone a bit older. 
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed and I will have the next post up on the 6th of December.
Deeanne 
xxx
Post a Comment