Saturday, 13 December 2014

First M.A.C purchase

I have been waiting a while to do this post and finally get my hands on something from M.A.C cosmetics, this is a brand that everyone loves because of the professional quality. Here we don't have a counter so It's not easily accessible and I hate shopping for make-up online, but I finally have one of their eye shadows.
I picked up one that I have heard so much about and it's M.A.C. All that glitters. It's a beautiful coppery toned shadow with a soft golden shimmer. I am really impressed with the quality and it blends really nicely. I really like using this all over the lid and just blend the edges, it just creates a beautiful eye look. This is best worn on blue and green eyed people as it really makes your eye colour pop. I have quite fair skin too so it works really well for light skin but I think it would also look nice on darker tones with more gold shadows.
M.A.C shadow pots are quite pricey in comparison to the Drug store brands, thus was £13 alone so not cheap but it is of professional quality. I am going to be using this tuns over Christmas and I can't wait to get my hands on more of these. 
Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed pop back soon for more posts.
Deeanne
xxx
Post a Comment