Thursday, 27 February 2014

Top 5 Affordable Face and body Scrubs

I'm going to share with you my Top Five Affordable Face and Body Scrubs. Just a little disclaimer non of these products where sent to me and this post is not sponsored.
Scrubs are Important to keep the skin exfoliated, It helps to get rid of dead skin cells so that the new skin can breath and stay healthy. They also help to clean out pores and can prevent breakouts.
I find a lot of Scrubs especially facial scrubs to be really harsh on the skin, so if you have quite sensitive skin then these will be good for you.
 So starting at the bottom we have a Coconut body scrub from the body shop I talk about this so much It's a lovely creamy body scrub with Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder this is what gives it the exfoliating pieces and its not too harsh.
Next is the Mango body scrub, which is more like a sugary scrub. It contains mango seed oil which leaves your skin really soft and smooth without that horrible greasy residue. The main reason I love this is because of  the mango smell its amazing, almost good enough to eat. I am tempted but that would probably be a bit weird and taste gross.This is a miniature which I found but I've been back to the body shop since I bought this and they don't have the smaller one anymore so I'm not sure you can still buy the small ones.
I know some people will be like a foot scrub? but yes a foot scrub because your feet need love too and its really good for getting dead skin off your heels and balls of your feet. It smells of peppermint which is nice, personally I don't like most foot products because they smell horrible, so this was a nice difference if you like peppermint and this was £7 also Body shop.
This you may be thinking "What the bleep is that" Basically I think that lip scrubs are a waist of money so I'd rather make my own. It's basically extra virgin olive oil and sugar mixed together and then I rub it on my lips. The sugar is to exfoliate and the oil I to moisturize and soften the lips, I wouldn't recommend you use this if your lips are cracked but if they are just take some oil and rub it on. And you have a free lip scrub from your house hold ingredients.
Last is this Face wash from Johnson & johnson I really love this because it's gentle and effective. The way it works is that it contains micro beads which exfoliate the skin and clean it freeing it from dirt and helps get rid of black heads. I've noticed that my skin has also cleared up from acne really well after using this. I think this was £2.99 from Boots

So that my top 5 Body scrubs, let me know if you liked it and remember to comment telling me your favourite Scrub and subscribe for more.
you can also follow me on Bloglovin Here and on twitter @alitllebirdee1
Deeanne xxx
#bbloggers #bodyshop #topfive #faceandbody

Post a Comment